I purchased my Jeep Grand Cherokee two years ago from Route 22 Nissan.I was very satisfied with the experience.

Since I was so satisfied, I started taking my truck in for service, i.e., oil change, etc. Well, about a month ago, I took my truck into the service department for a leak that I was having which was coming from the sun roof (with I was told). The person that took care of me was named Julian. He assured me that the will have it fixed to stop the leak.

I paid $344 and some change. After getting the truck back, it rained a couple of days after that and the leak was still there in the same place. I called Julian to inform him of this and he said that he will take a look at it again. So, I took it back again, he called me and said that it was not the sun roof it was the windshield and I had to pay $120.00 in addition to the $344 and change that I paid in the beginning with NO RESULTS!!!

I asked him why did I pay the $344 and change and nothing was repaired and why do I have to pay an additional $120.00 for a windshield. What was the $344 and change for? I could not get a direct answer from him. I thought about it and had my son-in-law take it in that next morning (I couldn’t miss another day off of work).

After I came into the office that morning, I thought about it some more and realized that this whole thing does not make any sense to me at all. Here I am paid $344 and change for a service that was not corrected and then was asked to pay another $120.00 for additional work. I called my son-in-law and asked him to go and pick up the truck. I called Frank at the service department; he is the manager to talk with him in regards to this.

I left two voice mail messages and to this day, I have not heard back from him. Since I did not hear from Frank, I searched and found out the General Manager (owner) is Mr. Gorr, they had on the website where you can contact him through e-mail. I e-mailed him and explained my problem fully and have not heard back from him either.

I e-mailed him again this week (5/6/13) and still have not heard from him. I would like to get my money back. I think this is so unfair.

It might not be a lot of money to Mr.Gorr, Julian or Frank, but it is to me when you are struggling and trying to make ends meet.

Had an Experience with Route 22 Nissan?

Comments